Just joined!

OwlKnight

Welcome to VGN and welcome back to SB!

There is far more here than what Aeria ever did and there is plenty more to come. I don't know what level cap you stopped playing at, but it's currently L65 here (Aeria stopped at L54). Make sure you hit up the patch notes and get your reading in to get up to speed on things. Will definitely help. Also, there are lots of guides to refresh your memory on the workings of Scarlet Boobs!

Edited by DrDieLess

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes. I have no earthly idea what level I quit at. I think I dropped off semi-early. Like, I vaguely recall the male class coming out before I just went full 'meh'.
I'm pretty much an FK player, as much as I prefer the white/gold aesthetic of RG, I just like the FK more for whatever reason.

1 hour ago, kingzan78 said:

Its good to be back in SB again a lots of things change its very confusing for me lots of un  drops lots of new maps my head is still spaining when I see new maps hope you guys get alon with me rg Zan78 

Don't worry Zan, I'm still around in the weekends to help you. If you grow slow you will not miss anything.

We are all happy you're back!