Loot spread through pvp and pve

GoddessSand

What if we spread some of the loot into different aspects of the game from pvp to pve for end game.

Currently I'd like to hear other people's suggestions with what drop tables should be in each place for special items

Bosses in Amara - Mechanical shards, metal scraps, uni lingerie for 57+, uni level 58 rings (not on hounds though). Pvp buff like Al Zhen (on hounds especially)

Smog - mechanical shards, metal scraps, uni necklaces level 56, candies, and one other item for pve or pvp?

BGs - uni level 63 trinkets, mechanical shards, metal scraps, a pvp buff like golden chrono buff, and a pve buff for farming like candy or a mid autumn type buff or even just one NT 1 hour drop rate increase hypo buff just for joining?

DG's - uni costumes spread out a bit more.
                DS - uni caps (final boss)
                DTO - uni costumes (final boss)
                TT normal - weapon skins (final boss) - make DG easier keep all other loot the same.
                TT normal team - double or triple the loot from normal solo
                TT hard -  Each boss maintains as they are of uni caps, costumes, and weapon skins also add a shard to final boss and a metal scrap.
                TT hard Team - double or triple the loot from hard solo.
                TT challenge - Whatever it is now. Doesn't bother me what it is, I won't run this DG again.

This is all just thinking, but please discuss what everybody thinks would work to encourage players into doing the different activities.

• Like 1

u always give bad suggestion and these are useless

for many old players they already full geared as GM make all things drop rate tooooo high

they don't need to farm most of the things u mentioned

I can tell u now i only farm TTC.other dgs&boss are stupid like ur choice

and don't mention necklace & trinket.they are the only 2 things not be ruined by high drop rate by now

don‘t lead GM to another trap

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Annie said:

u always give bad suggestion and these are useless
You are welcome to make a suggestion on what loot should drop where. But this comment gives nothing to the point of the thread. What would make you want to enter a BG that you never do? That would be like a huge help in getting an idea on increasing numbers in BGs. So, please make a suggestion that is logical not ranting off on me.

for many old players they already full geared as GM make all things drop rate tooooo high
Many not all. there's a difference there and many who aren't the idea is to help them get these items not keep them in limbo from getting them. So, please make a suggestion that would help encourage these old players to stick around and work on getting these items. 

they don't need to farm most of the things u mentioned
Just because they don't need to farm them, what if they want to farm them? I don't read minds and I doubt you do either. So, speaking for everybody isn't my strong suit and neither is it for you. But really make an explanation on how they would get them and what is best to obtain those items that people might want to get. This statement adds nothing to the topic.

I can tell u now i only farm TTC.other dgs&boss are stupid like ur choice
If these other DGs and Bosses are stupid, what would peak your interest to not make them stupid? Calling my choice stupid when you give no other opinion on the matter means that my choice is greater than no choice.

and don't mention necklace & trinket.they are the only 2 things not be ruined by high drop rate by now
I'm not asking for their drop rates to be high, but asking for a location change for them so it would encourage players to do other things instead of repeating the same daily mindless activities. You might like doing TT over and over gain, but others would like a variety in their day.

don‘t lead GM to another trap
I did encourage others to comment, they are welcome to change my ideas on what loot could go where, or even a GM might come in and make a suggestion on where they might move loot for players to speak up and say good idea or give a different one. The lack of a different plan and just saying you're stupid doesn't even help clarify what you actually think would help the game by way of loot. You made a suggestion for RP, it failed. I am making a suggestion for how to get people to participate in different areas of the game, what would get you to do more than just farm TT or join in those PvP skirmishes? If you have any idea what you think would get you into a BG, kill Smog, or farm DS and DTO try making suggestions. You can refute my suggestion, but try coming up with a better suggestion. As I see here you have no explanation as to why my change is stupid nor any suggestions that would improve the game. This whole comment was nothing more than to tell me that this suggestion is stupid because you are so angry at me over your inability to move past your hate of me because we disagree. You could have made an even better comment by making your own suggestions with regards to looting from DGs, BGs, PvP bosses, and PvE bosses, so please feel free to show me and others a better plan, can you do that?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WOAH WAIT, LOOT SPREAD IS ACTUALLY GREAT IDEA.

I feel like if you mush drops in one place, other places are not as farmable and interesting.

Lets say you could get one thing from bgs (making people sign up for them) and one thing in dungeons, and another from bosses.

People would actually actively do things around.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sicat said:

...cuz BG aint fun anymore. People only knows how to kill and win. NB and AK aside, I'd rather watch the game die than face such dumb opponents in BG.

I'd like to get more players into BGs. So far they finally made them where you don't win through pve except Janus. But what they added to them isn't that impressive as it's all about getting those bikes. I'd put boosters in them to get people to join. But that's just me. Like moving the 3day medallions there, candies, and one other pve drop rate/atk booster.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Beau said:

The point of BG is PVP which involves around killing people and winning,

Grow up. BG/PVP can be, or should have been, far more meaningful than that.

BG is a game to be enjoyed by everyone not a war to be won by only one.