Turnpike points system

BesTweaveR

Hello, 

I've been through numerous TP (Lv. 60+) battlegrounds since the last patch update, I'm noticing that each BG is not for PvP purposes anymore as mostly every player is just waiting to take each chests right after the other faction has taken theirs. All this is due to a weird distribution of point system that are given after chest destruction. Right now who is taking the chests for last will win the BG inevitably as there is too much difference between the points distributed to each faction that 90% of times cannot be filled up even with PvP.

All this makes TP battleground just a 15 minute cold chest taking fight instead of a PvP winning fight.

Moreover, lots of people are just taking the chests using the above mentioned method, then to go die into guards and stay in base till BG is over. I can tell plenty of examples, but as I'm not a person who likes writing posts/search forums etc, I have 1 only 1 example of such behaviour that I've experienced right before writing this post:

You can notice enemy's red dot into their base all the time and that no PvP has happened as understandable from number kills.

At 3.38min remaining till BG over (after 11min fight over chest):

anh5oy.jpg

At 2.27min remainig till BG over:

27xjv5j.jpg

At 59 seconds remaining till BG over:

2mc8w92.jpg

At 45seconds remaining/number of kills achieved:

2wpqbn6.jpg

Xkiller cannot even complaint about being undergear because that PU is well geared and there's just 1 level difference between the levels. Yet as most of time I have to lose just because it is becoming a PVE bg instead of PVP

So here are some suggestion I come up with:

- During battleground, no points shall be given by chests, which should instead come through PvP.

- Points to come through enemy's chest reset.

- When a player achieves monster kill double amount of points can be given. 

More and different ideas can come though other players opinions

Most players will either wait till you take the chest first then quickly take theirs and then afk for the rest of the match. Others that can burn through the chest take theirs and then prevent others from taking theirs because the chest are too high to kill it quick enough even for being fully geared. CB's, PU's, DE's and WH are among those that can take down those chest without focusing on the Guards. The SW due to the guards high acc/ch-acc their eva/ch-eva doesn't even phase the guards attacks and damage is done at full strength because the SW doesn't rely on resistance or void/def. I am unsure about SE's in that bg with the guards because I am usually in the bg with them and take the guards down with them before the chest like I normally do.

Patterns of what I see some players do,

Let the other side take chest first - finish chests and go afk

Rogue WH comes and kills players taking the chest other player on their side takes the chest and WH joins them after the players die because WH is stacked with defenses that are too hard to penetrate.

Players kill the chest quickly because they can out dps and speed through the chest and then go kill the other players to keep them from the chest.

The PvP all stops mostly once all the chest are down and only a random few players will PvP after just because they don't care about the win or lose as long as there's some fun.

I wonder if winning or losing you get the same reward will increase PvP in the BG's because most want the extra stuff for the win and when they have the win they afk for the rest of the match.

I've talked about guards by spawn area being too OP which prevents PvP since players stay there so they can say they were in the battle ground. Some players will still stay up in spawn area and afk there, the fact that they do this and it is against the rules as much as I hate reporting players for this that does need to stop or they need to not enter that bg. But all guards in every map needs to be nerfed back, not sure why somebody thought increasing their damage output was a good idea? The guards can keep their difficulty to be killed, but their damage output needs to be reduces so badly especially in Janus, AK, TP, 2nd ark, and Soccer Pitch.

10 minutes ago, SparkOne said:

Go n kill him instead don't give them loots or take loot 

hope ur Ping is fine coz mine not its hard to 1v1 xD

Yea +30 -20 something like that ?

The fact that there are points given for the chest at all negates the need to players to PvP once the chest are down so they afk for the win unless their win will be negated by the other side that still needs to take down a chest or two as that's when PvP happens. It happens not that they are preventing the other side from loot, but from winning. As much as I like that map for a bg, the point system kills decent PvP as well as the few players that enter. 1 PU or CB can out DPS 2 SW's on chests and that to me isn't cool.

• VGN GM

I can see about removing points from chests and upping points from killing people. It wont be for this patch, but should be for the next one.

Also, if any other bg relies too much on pve to win, add that here as well and I'll see what I can do.

• Like 1

I can make another suggestion, this time regarding AK winning system:

AK battleground depends on number of flags that a faction is holding on towers right at the end of BG. This system makes sure that the side having a lot less players will 100% lose the BG, which is common to happen likely every saturday AK with 90-95% of winning chances only for RG side. More importantly, I.E. this BG lasting 1 hour is used to spawn camping the enemy which lowers their spirit to play and come in this BG as no chance for victory and killing remaining bosses before they are smashed, is seen.

Now to make it fair, turning this BG to give a possiblity to win for a side having less players will grant a major success in terms of PvP and BG joining: definetely a lot more players will appreciate and enjoy this, which comes thorugh:

- Turning flag placing just into a Wing/buff! I'd like also to suggest a slight change to it's buffs adding more fun things such as for instance PvP atk/PvP def/Void pierce/Def Pierce/Move speed, however, just 1-2 of these buffs being randomly picked between the mentioned ones and applied in short amount along with the already given by wings.

- To make AK more Player Friendly: turning the currently flag based winning into a flag points. The more flags a faction can plant and remove from/to towers, the more winning points that side shall get. This system in my eyes is much more approachable as even if a side having less players cannot plant flags, can atleast take it off.

Taking off shall give more amount of points than planting, in this way it grants that even if a less player side cannot plant it, atleast can take them off to try to win. This for 2 reasons: 

1. If you take off it is not a guarantee that you can plant because your side is having less players. however you can attempt to take off. However, if you have almost equal numbers of players then both factions can do same repeatedly.

2. Oppositely from more players side perspective: If you lose a flag you have huge chances: to kill the player taking the flag and get points, or, to take it from enemy's tower restabilising your leadership. If you kill player who took your flag before he plants it,then you already have your flag back and get the points.

Said all that now, a cool thing can be that whatever is the situation, the flag disappear completly from AK 5minutes before URKA boss, then these shall be taken again through killing some sort of new 4 NPC or towers which appear 5 min after killing URKA. This will ensure more PvP to go on. 

Summarising:

- Get dropped flag from bosses at start of AK: 1 point.

- Plant flag in tower: 3 points.

- Remove flag from tower: 4 points.

- Get the flag killing an enemy holding flag: 2 points

Please note that I haven't actually worked out doing calculation for points given for the above mentioned system, so that is just to be taken as draft.

Further can be discussed and make it better if there's interest into it.

• Like 2

@Vivi
Players are not entering BG's in high numbers just so you know. Most I have seen is maybe on the very rare 4 vs 4, but mostly I end up in there with 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2.

So, Janus, Turnpike, and Siren currently are heavy pve point wins when there are only 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2. Also, 2nd ark has a 15 point increase during the battles that the chest spawns, which this battle is still broken for 60+. All battles also rely on lowbie winning by default if score is 0 to 0, which when no points can be obtained they afk the entire match which are soccer pitch and 2nd ark when no chest spawns. There are some battles where score can be tied like lets say 5 to 5, but winner will be the one with the least losses or when one side is under level compared to the other. 

This issues I find with battles is that if one side gets 1 point they will go stand by their guards that will attack for them and have really high chance of survival because guards can 3 shot DPS players while tanks can just walk through the guards and it gives those hiding in the guards easier chance of killing them. I keep mentioning that guards don't help the PvP aspect because winners will hid there till match is over.

On a side note I am getting pretty annoyed with being unable to register on the FK side because RG aren't entering and then FK players like Akan (CB) and xkiller (PU) {yes I am name dropping here because I face them more in BG than others that do this} can DPS all three chest before the SW fully geared (though no unique jewels not that that shouldn't make that much of a difference) can take the 2nd chest. Xkiller and Akan will wait for me to kill the first chest then kill the other 2 faster than I could, Xkiller will then go afk and Akan will then attack me doing the 3rd to keep me from getting it. Akan will also kill all 3 chest then attack me to keep me from that last chest, I end up being unable to kill the chest because the DPS needed to take the chest since the increase in the chest difficulty and he can respawn quicker than I can take the chest(as a note PUs and CBs can take a chest faster than a player can spawn). Reduce the difficulty of the chest back if you are going to remove the PvE win aspect please.

My suggestion - remove all points from PvE aspect but 1 point, don't allow negative points. So, where they get the 1 point is from each chest in TP, Siren, and towers in janus only. In 2nd ark bikes give 1 pt each and tower gives 1 pt. Guards should have points removed in TP, Janus, and Siren. Also, in Siren and TP no points are subtracted on the other side for killing the chest or guards. In Soccer pitch 1 pt is given to the gold jumbo ball and maybe large gold balls not any of the small balls. These 1 pt scores are to help prevent AFK players from the start of the match from winning by default. Guards in BGs need to not have high damage or at least reduce their acc/ch-acc so the Eva and Ch-eva can kick in for those that don't rely on resistance, def, and void buffs to help players attack those hiding within the guards to make win easier for them. I also think that the debuff quatity for deserting is okay, but due to the DC's that players are experiencing during the battles of no fault of their own the time is too great and should be put back down to 8 min or at least 10 min. I would only agree to the 30min length if the debuff values were reduced and not as high as they are so a player can still do something instead of having to wait out 30min after a DC. Personally for me with other characters I can play the 30min just means I go use a different character till the debuff is gone, but it just sucks when one gets the debuff that high when they dc.

Okay, sorry for being so wordy as I like to explain my train of thought to help understand what I see going on and how it effects the game.

12 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

I can make another suggestion, this time regarding AK winning system:

Here's the problem with AK, it is zerg will win along with NB. The one AK I enter a week, the side with the most players and/or most geared players will win(the most geared side  wins only if numbers are too close together like 15 to 13 not 15 to 8). You can point this and point that away at it, but really the zerg will always win. An idea I had was to flip the towers so FK had to plant the flags on the RG side and RG had to plant the flags on the FK side. Though zerg will probably win this still, it would be a change up from the same BG every time. That is if this can be done without source, but Vivi would have a better answer for that. Would also be interesting if there was just 1 flag that drops from Urka the entire match or some place at random for players to get but it would make it harder for a player to get wings. But I would like a buff for removing the flag or at least have holding the flag give a survival buff or speed buff(a survival buff is better).

Guards in 60+ AK still need to be nerfed more, they were nerfed once but they are still killing players more than players killing players.

just give the same slice of reward for both faction whenever its winning or lossing and remove the drop of medal of recognition from killing another player, so everyone would like to join battlegrounds and play like a noob or do whatever they want.i believe most people not joining battleground cause tired of some people bossing them to much or keep spitting bad words on them like "you need to do this! , you need to do that! , kill the medic first you dumbass! , you suck! , im the best player you know you were only a peasant listen to me!, and so on." and if there was a afker just kick them using the repport function. i believe by this way people can find their way of fun from battlegrounds.

21 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

@Vivi
Players are not entering BG's in high numbers just so you know. Most I have seen is maybe on the very rare 4 vs 4, but mostly I end up in there with 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2.

So, Janus, Turnpike, and Siren currently are heavy pve point wins when there are only 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2. Also, 2nd ark has a 15 point increase during the battles that the chest spawns, which this battle is still broken for 60+. All battles also rely on lowbie winning by default if score is 0 to 0, which when no points can be obtained they afk the entire match which are soccer pitch and 2nd ark when no chest spawns. There are some battles where score can be tied like lets say 5 to 5, but winner will be the one with the least losses or when one side is under level compared to the other. 

This issues I find with battles is that if one side gets 1 point they will go stand by their guards that will attack for them and have really high chance of survival because guards can 3 shot DPS players while tanks can just walk through the guards and it gives those hiding in the guards easier chance of killing them. I keep mentioning that guards don't help the PvP aspect because winners will hid there till match is over.

On a side note I am getting pretty annoyed with being unable to register on the FK side because RG aren't entering and then FK players like Akan (CB) and xkiller (PU) {yes I am name dropping here because I face them more in BG than others that do this} can DPS all three chest before the SW fully geared (though no unique jewels not that that shouldn't make that much of a difference) can take the 2nd chest. Xkiller and Akan will wait for me to kill the first chest then kill the other 2 faster than I could, Xkiller will then go afk and Akan will then attack me doing the 3rd to keep me from getting it. Akan will also kill all 3 chest then attack me to keep me from that last chest, I end up being unable to kill the chest because the DPS needed to take the chest since the increase in the chest difficulty and he can respawn quicker than I can take the chest(as a note PUs and CBs can take a chest faster than a player can spawn). Reduce the difficulty of the chest back if you are going to remove the PvE win aspect please.

My suggestion - remove all points from PvE aspect but 1 point, don't allow negative points. So, where they get the 1 point is from each chest in TP, Siren, and towers in janus only. In 2nd ark bikes give 1 pt each and tower gives 1 pt. Guards should have points removed in TP, Janus, and Siren. Also, in Siren and TP no points are subtracted on the other side for killing the chest or guards. In Soccer pitch 1 pt is given to the gold jumbo ball and maybe large gold balls not any of the small balls. These 1 pt scores are to help prevent AFK players from the start of the match from winning by default. Guards in BGs need to not have high damage or at least reduce their acc/ch-acc so the Eva and Ch-eva can kick in for those that don't rely on resistance, def, and void buffs to help players attack those hiding within the guards to make win easier for them. I also think that the debuff quatity for deserting is okay, but due to the DC's that players are experiencing during the battles of no fault of their own the time is too great and should be put back down to 8 min or at least 10 min. I would only agree to the 30min length if the debuff values were reduced and not as high as they are so a player can still do something instead of having to wait out 30min after a DC. Personally for me with other characters I can play the 30min just means I go use a different character till the debuff is gone, but it just sucks when one gets the debuff that high when they dc.

Okay, sorry for being so wordy as I like to explain my train of thought to help understand what I see going on and how it effects the game.

Be nice if you wrote a Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF) at the very beginning if your posts are going to be like this.

How I see it, there are a few different problems that need to be addressed.

First, point penalties for having a chest/guard etc taken. The only time that this mechanic is ever relevant is when both teams go to different objectives at the start, and all it then does is create bullshit scenarios. Usually both teams burn through 90% of the first objective and then sit around doing nothing waiting for the other team to get bored or fuck up and accidentally reset their objective. It's neither a fun nor a clever tactic, it's just all around miserable gameplay.

Moreover, other than that, point penalties achieve nothing that point rewards couldn't do just as well. There's zero reason to keep them around.

Yet, point rewards are important to have. While loot is doing well at incentivizing taking objectives, the point rewards encourage defending them on top of that. Without them, it's never beneficial to actually fight over non-neutral objectives, yet BGs are the most fun if objectives are fought over, heavily contested and one team either barely takes or defends it. None of which happens if the optimal strategy is to first mindlessly roll over your team's PvE content.

Second, going AFK to win because your team has a point lead. Point penalties are one cause of that, but it occurs just naturally with points solely coming from kills - e.g. any remotely close NB where the winning team camps inside guards because the losing team is forced to make a move.

Generally, it's absolutely fine that the winning team has an advantage over the losing team - after all their lead has to have come from somewhere, so that's deserved (unless it's coming from the point penalty mechanic, of course).

What's not fine is when the losing team has no realistic chance of coming back because the winning team decides to effectively stop playing, either by hiding in spawn or in guards. The thing is, you can't really blame the winning team for doing so, because the game actively encourages doing just that. After all, there is no upside to risking a fair fight at that point - the game is won already and any action they take is risking a throw. So now there's this situation where one team has a guaranteed victory despite having control over 0% of the map, and the team controlling the entire map takes an assured loss. What?

There needs to be something that punishes a team that voluntarily gives up control over the entire map. At the start that means that the other team can freely take objectives, but as soon as all are taken, there's often nothing that does that - other than in AK, where Urka drops another flag to serve as a tie-breaker.

So, I think, there needs to be a way to essentially win by default once the other team goes AFK. Something that continuously grants points to the team controlling the map or parts of the map, such as constantly respawning (weak) guards in a central spot on the map. Not dead-center, but like Janus side tower guards, equally accessible and defensible for both teams without getting in the way of a standard head-on fight. Essentially, something that makes it easy to obtain points so that the "losing" team can easily pressure the "winning" team to come out to fight.

I don't think large bosses work well in that scenario - judging from Siren and SA, both of which can spawn point-generating objectives well after the start. But it's way too easy for one team to judge whether their lead is sufficient even if the other team successfully takes it. Even Urka doesn't reliably achieve that, I've been in countless AKs where RG side decides to completely forfeit Urka because they sit on 4+ flags already. It seems that a (somewhat) consistent stream of points would be much more suitable.

@GoddessSand You're talking a lot about how guards are massively easier to fight for some classes than other, too much to quote - but I'd agree. Essentially, all advantages that e.g. an SW gets out of their gear and skill build are completely irrelevant when fighting guards, yet all the drawbacks are there. And the reverse isn't true for PUs and such.

High EVA/ACC stats (and CH equivalents) are useless because guards can't miss or be missed. At the same time, low ACC is not a penalty. High Crit-EVA doesn't matter because guards don't crit anyway. High Crit-Rate is irrelevant because they have no Crit-EVA to overcome, it's all about stacking raw damage and Crit-ATK. And of course hard defensive stats are king because monsters can't utilize pierce stats.

However, this is more of an issue with PvE content in general - in other areas the reverse is true, e.g. tanks get slapped hard by Asmo while SW/SE/PU just evade it all no problem. I'm certainly not saying it's not an issue, just that it's a larger problem that needs to be properly addressed in its entirety. Well, I think that, anyway.

tl;dr (bluf? never heard of that one)

• remove point penalties in general
  • add ways to continuously generate points especially in the later stages of BGs to discourage going AFK

5 hours ago, limeox said:

How I see it, there are a few different problems that need to be addressed.

First, point penalties for having a chest/guard etc taken. The only time that this mechanic is ever relevant is when both teams go to different objectives at the start, and all it then does is create bullshit scenarios. Usually both teams burn through 90% of the first objective and then sit around doing nothing waiting for the other team to get bored or fuck up and accidentally reset their objective. It's neither a fun nor a clever tactic, it's just all around miserable gameplay.

Moreover, other than that, point penalties achieve nothing that point rewards couldn't do just as well. There's zero reason to keep them around.

Yet, point rewards are important to have. While loot is doing well at incentivizing taking objectives, the point rewards encourage defending them on top of that. Without them, it's never beneficial to actually fight over non-neutral objectives, yet BGs are the most fun if objectives are fought over, heavily contested and one team either barely takes or defends it. None of which happens if the optimal strategy is to first mindlessly roll over your team's PvE content.

Second, going AFK to win because your team has a point lead. Point penalties are one cause of that, but it occurs just naturally with points solely coming from kills - e.g. any remotely close NB where the winning team camps inside guards because the losing team is forced to make a move.

Generally, it's absolutely fine that the winning team has an advantage over the losing team - after all their lead has to have come from somewhere, so that's deserved (unless it's coming from the point penalty mechanic, of course).

What's not fine is when the losing team has no realistic chance of coming back because the winning team decides to effectively stop playing, either by hiding in spawn or in guards. The thing is, you can't really blame the winning team for doing so, because the game actively encourages doing just that. After all, there is no upside to risking a fair fight at that point - the game is won already and any action they take is risking a throw. So now there's this situation where one team has a guaranteed victory despite having control over 0% of the map, and the team controlling the entire map takes an assured loss. What?

There needs to be something that punishes a team that voluntarily gives up control over the entire map. At the start that means that the other team can freely take objectives, but as soon as all are taken, there's often nothing that does that - other than in AK, where Urka drops another flag to serve as a tie-breaker.

So, I think, there needs to be a way to essentially win by default once the other team goes AFK. Something that continuously grants points to the team controlling the map or parts of the map, such as constantly respawning (weak) guards in a central spot on the map. Not dead-center, but like Janus side tower guards, equally accessible and defensible for both teams without getting in the way of a standard head-on fight. Essentially, something that makes it easy to obtain points so that the "losing" team can easily pressure the "winning" team to come out to fight.

I don't think large bosses work well in that scenario - judging from Siren and SA, both of which can spawn point-generating objectives well after the start. But it's way too easy for one team to judge whether their lead is sufficient even if the other team successfully takes it. Even Urka doesn't reliably achieve that, I've been in countless AKs where RG side decides to completely forfeit Urka because they sit on 4+ flags already. It seems that a (somewhat) consistent stream of points would be much more suitable.

@GoddessSand You're talking a lot about how guards are massively easier to fight for some classes than other, too much to quote - but I'd agree. Essentially, all advantages that e.g. an SW gets out of their gear and skill build are completely irrelevant when fighting guards, yet all the drawbacks are there. And the reverse isn't true for PUs and such.

High EVA/ACC stats (and CH equivalents) are useless because guards can't miss or be missed. At the same time, low ACC is not a penalty. High Crit-EVA doesn't matter because guards don't crit anyway. High Crit-Rate is irrelevant because they have no Crit-EVA to overcome, it's all about stacking raw damage and Crit-ATK. And of course hard defensive stats are king because monsters can't utilize pierce stats.

However, this is more of an issue with PvE content in general - in other areas the reverse is true, e.g. tanks get slapped hard by Asmo while SW/SE/PU just evade it all no problem. I'm certainly not saying it's not an issue, just that it's a larger problem that needs to be properly addressed in its entirety. Well, I think that, anyway.

tl;dr (bluf? never heard of that one)

• remove point penalties in general
  • add ways to continuously generate points especially in the later stages of BGs to discourage going AFK

Sounds a good idea, having a map influence system to decide between winning or not can be a good idea indeed. Which seems well approchable let's say if in mid there is a certain defined area in which the players have to stand before end of battle to win the match. Something like a little hauler control check, which counts number of players present in defined meters/area. Sort of a different colour area to highlight the delimitation of it. And there you fight and do your best to kill the enemy to try to win through reducing number of emenies present in that circle. 

@limeox You've given me an idea about guards and chest, I'll have to test it when I can play again since I am out of town and something is blocking the xigncode from getting through, though it could be the built in windows 10 AV software.

The concept I think about preventing afkness would be to spawn 2 sets of guards around a neutral chest in TP and in siren add points to the different bosses that spawn. In Janus nerf the guards so they can be killed easily again. As for Soccer pitch adding points to the jumbo ball and the large gold ball will keep players from staying in spawn for a win. They can afk all they want for a loss, but to afk for a win is cheap tactic and poor playing. Still need to keep have guards in SP so weak they are can't kill attacking players while the other side hides in them. NB however is the only map that needs guards more OP and only the tunnel of spawn entry. I do think the minus points should be taken away in TP and siren, the points given maybe not give so many from the chest or guards so that one can pvp still but not have a 30 point disadvantage to try and make up if they are on the last chest while the other side burned through theirs as well with the current state of TP I would suggest still reducing the HP of the chest back down so one player can kill it in decent time instead of having one player burn through all 3 while the other struggles to get through the first 2. I'm not that cruel to kill a player that is barely getting through 1 chest as I have seen a few players in the 60+ tier barely get to the chest and I had to show them how to kill the guards so they weren't getting both guards on them and getting killed by both at the same time.  

Ok, I've been in more TPs since the post till now, against xKiller, same thing keeps just repeating non-stop.  This time him and Akan went into FK guards to stay there to win the BG after taking the chests after us RGs, it was a 2v2. 

I don't understand the point of going into a PvP map to do just PvE, genarally if I'm trying to get stronger the reason is because I'm trying somehow to become one of the best in game. But certain players seem gear up and to love winning just with PvE. You can already beat all mobs, now PvP and compare yourself trying to get better than ur enemy bay.

Suggestion:

- To reduce guards damage/eliminate the guards which are right underneath the base in TP as it seem to not have a point their presence. 

- To move the spawning point into middle of map with few guards around, which can help to kill enemy but not have a 2 hit kill. This should be well balanced to damage in same way all classes, i.e. flat 3k damage each hit without escalating to void/crit/eva/acc/ch-acc/ch/atk and all other factors which these guards would be free of as direct flat dmg.

5 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

Ok, I've been in more TPs since the post till now, against xKiller, same thing keeps just repeating non-stop.  This time him and Akan went into FK guards to stay there to win the BG after taking the chests after us RGs, it was a 2v2.

Video or SS scores and location of them and post in a ticket if you want to complain about him going AFK. Vivi already said point system is going to get changed and I think guards are going to get a nerfed. If the guards aren't nerfed the map will stay pve unless there will be more than just pvp to win the map outside of chest. If they keep the chest or guards points the points should be reduced to 2 per guard and 5 per chest as well as chest needs something so others can take them down just as quickly as the PU and CB.

as i see all @GoddessSand suggestion seems come from SW player. PVP it's mean teamwork if BG was 1 vs 1 bad luck this time and you can try later. from what i know about you

* you are so aggressive eager to win nothing more and yeah don't ask me what is more important than win in BG because if you already don't know then i can't tell you

*you have no sense that lowbie player may really really really need the win reward more than you -give me 1 time you give lowbie free win- i know you should not do it's the game rule this is why GoddessSand play , to bully lowbie and undergeared ?

*all your talk about  OP guards in spawn area damage is because SW can't dash to guard any more and kill +20k HP this is why BG is about teamwork and DE, CB or WH will tank you a bit

*in soccer pitch why you want putting point for Gold ball all people will go down to PVP or farm balls there are no sense put point for balls if you can't dash and kill lowbie it's your problem but most lowbie and undergeared will go down and play in soccer pitch

at end i see all BG is so perfect i have so fun there and i wish keep it like this good guard damage chest difficulty no points for siren boss or balls

the game not about GoddessSand or SW class you need got that hun

7 hours ago, yumy said:

as i see all @GoddessSand suggestion seems come from SW player. PVP it's mean teamwork if BG was 1 vs 1 bad luck this time and you can try later. from what i know about you

* you are so aggressive eager to win nothing more and yeah don't ask me what is more important than win in BG because if you already don't know then i can't tell you

*you have no sense that lowbie player may really really really need the win reward more than you -give me 1 time you give lowbie free win- i know you should not do it's the game rule this is why GoddessSand play , to bully lowbie and undergeared ?

*all your talk about  OP guards in spawn area damage is because SW can't dash to guard any more and kill +20k HP this is why BG is about teamwork and DE, CB or WH will tank you a bit

*in soccer pitch why you want putting point for Gold ball all people will go down to PVP or farm balls there are no sense put point for balls if you can't dash and kill lowbie it's your problem but most lowbie and undergeared will go down and play in soccer pitch

at end i see all BG is so perfect i have so fun there and i wish keep it like this good guard damage chest difficulty no points for siren boss or balls

the game not about GoddessSand or SW class you need got that hun

hahaha, so much hate. Dude, you know nothing about me and to say I don't give lowbie players a win you are full of shit. I disrespect players who constantly take win after win after win, just because they are OP players that can kill a PvE system in a PvP map faster than anybody else and yet take the win through pve not pvp. You also don't know me and I do have my limits on how much I am willing to let other players get a win. Just because you think you need it more than I you have another thing coming. Not all my characters are top geared and even my own SW isn't as geared as it could be. Don't walk in here thinking you know me and talk bull shit on me in the forum, take it somewhere else. I have helped other players more than you think I do and if you want a list I'll pm you every player I help, just give me a name to send it too in game, I'll be sure to forward your thanks to them as well. Being aggressive? hahaha, you make me laugh, you don't know aggressiveness not from me. Try Akan, QueenPepper, and several other RG players who want a win when you are on the losing side. Akan will attack and attack and attack and attack, along with QueenPepper will pull your ass down from the spawn area if they can. When I am constantly being on a side that watches the other side slow the fuck down when taking a chest for a win, then why can't I be aggressive and kill those doing that? It's not different than them fucking up the match by pve gain points and then afk for the win. I like to loot as much as the next person, but when players AFK for a win because they can take chest faster than the other players and they let the other players take chest first so they can be ahead in the score so they can afk for the win, is why we are having this fucking discussion. 

I don't bully as you say I do and watching players stay in spawn an entire match because they are a lowbie and entered for free win stuff that I also want/need is why it's cheap and shouldn't be allowed. I can name several players who quit playing because people are pve for the win and no pvp. So, if you think my thoughts aren't valid, what then can we do to keep players who want to pvp when players enter pvp zones for pve only?