Herne

Is streaming the game allowed?

Recommended Posts

I am curious, since I want to respect the ToS and ask if there is anything I need to know if I can, or can not stream this game? The platform will be on Bittube, which has a small community unlike Youtube or Twitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you can. Graf Valnar streamed a lot of stuff till two years ago, he also made the full questline 0-40 "Let's Play" in Youtube.

Everything that helps to increase the little population in game is welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s fine just be careful steaming in pvp zones People like to watch them to know your location and kill you lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, make sure to keep in mind of the streaming service and showing the nudity that is in the game. It's the one reason not many streamers use this game to show live streams of their gaming.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Also, make sure to keep in mind of the streaming service and showing the nudity that is in the game. It's the one reason not many streamers use this game to show live streams of their gaming.

And expect people to start throwing their Books and swinging Protester Signs. Figuratively speaking.

Edited by Norleras

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2020 at 9:47 PM, Norleras said:

And expect people to start throwing their Books and swinging Protester Signs. Figuratively speaking.

We all remember Sodapoppin video:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello im back i was 1 year not on i will stream VGSB on PLEXSTORM there is +18 NSFW so ican stream full nudity i see the game is offline ? hope i can stream this day ?

pls reply

ty

brg.

the whoos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, fornowgood said:

hello im back i was 1 year not on i will stream VGSB on PLEXSTORM there is +18 NSFW so ican stream full nudity i see the game is offline ? hope i can stream this day ?

pls reply

ty

brg.

the whoos

To be honest this game is not so bad compared to what is streamed on plexstrorm, it's just nsfw.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't be worried about the "nudity" in this game being against a streaming platforms ToS, except maybe Mixer which is kinda prudish. Twitch allows Conan Exiles to be streamed, which shows much more than SB ever has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.