Sign in to follow this  
Brain

Event feedback 2.0

Recommended Posts

Somebody always feel good about themself.And ppl only want to hear "good job" "well done" "thanks for the event" bla bla bla

Can you guys ask players do they really like this event?

Do they feel really happy after they got hundreds of ancient jewels box.hundreds of useless costumes.hundreds of uniq laser scanners.hundreds of uniq kilos. hundreds of skill reset codes...............................

Did the event really make more players online?Yes it did?

Will the event really make more players online after the event end?

You will see how many ppl online play pve after this event.

what would be next event at christmas and new year?thousands of what will drop?

The only thing i feel good in this event is the new title "zombie player" and Militart hat and the new skill stone stun coz they are hard to get

yes only stun stone.Not other ones.coz its drop rate is low .But why i feel its stats is really not better than uniq silence?

What do u feel when you bought a uniq silence at 30K months ago but now 10g each in AH? i had 20+uniq silence now!!!

Brain is a good thing.

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, they for the most part did a good job. Minus a few low drop rates for certain items.

The high drop rates for unique costumes isn't going to kill the game and for the most part it only helps the game IMO. The reason is that most players already had their unique costumes with the stats they like. The extra unique costumes after that are mostly for crafting rare costume looks over the unique ones, and to do that requires not only purchasing AP for the costume but AP for the uni grafting tool. Those two items can help pay for the game servers as well as the staff that manages the game. The thing is though, if the unique costume drop rate was too high then I'm not getting nearly enough uni costumes as I should if I get any at all. So, to that I think the drop rates aren't high enough. The same goes for uni lingerie replicube. 

I'm not seeing clearly as much in a DG that others are. I don't like teaming up with people in a DG because they never set clear boundaries on who gets what loot and the good stuff tends to go to other players. So, the solo DG could use some tweeking for players who don't like running DGs with greedy players that hog all the good items.

The only item with the freaking too high drop rate are the 48 hr specialty mechs as I just stopped collecting them.

The unique silence before the event I already had 10 of them. I stopped collecting the strike skill stone as that and silence are the only ones dropping in the solo DG with the exception of the rare ones that pop up.

As far as another tweek is the 2 items for titles that are so rare that nobody sees them and the time I did see them I trashed them not realizes what they were for. Not that I really care about those 2 titles because I don't see them being better than the other titles stats that are better for my character that were already in the game.

One of the other frustrating parts is the farming the horde where you have players that will just clear the entire map and take over a particular area that a player is in when they are still trying to get the quest. Tough the times for the horde spawns should be more 6hrs apart and correct according to sever instead of 1 hour off just like AK is behind 1 hour where it starts at 9pm or 9am my time when it would normally start 8pm or 8am before DST.

Anyway. It's an event, it's not going to kill the game and I do find it more enjoyable when I get more drops that are better than seeing others get them all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I think the drop rates aren't high enough. The same goes for uni lingerie replicube. 

yeah,some ppl spent over 40k to get 1 uniq lingeire monthes ago.you'd better suggest they can get 10 uniq lingeire each run in the dg.is that drop rate enough?

will they all be happy since they had spent 40k for 1 lingeire???

brain is a good thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can tell you why I m still farming in the event.Only coz i don't want to fall behind of other players.But Acturally I don't like to farm anything here at all.I hope this event end eariler.I don't like it at all.That is only "I have to but not I like to".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are heavy drops in Halloween due to lack of events this year because of other patch work and irregularities on other drops. Also a lot of players have alts and this gives them the opportunity to gear more chars. The next event, if I make it in time, won’t be so drop heavy.  
 

Also a weird mindset to keep, making every player struggle because you did? This happens a lot in games. A item at release is EXPENSIVE and then it goes down. plus if you can drop 40k you are probably rich already as I would not spend that on something that barely boosts stats. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Daddy said:

There are heavy drops in Halloween due to lack of events this year because of other patch work and irregularities on other drops. Also a lot of players have alts and this gives them the opportunity to gear more chars. The next event, if I make it in time, won’t be so drop heavy.  
 

Also a weird mindset to keep, making every player struggle because you did? This happens a lot in games. A item at release is EXPENSIVE and then it goes down. plus if you can drop 40k you are probably rich already as I would not spend that on something that barely boosts stats. 

adding new items is good. but increase or decrease drop rate too much is stupid.

and if you want players play alts more.can't you only make some events special for alts.for example give alts a special drop rate buff which can only be used under lv64 for example. but the buff should not for lv max char.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Brain said:

adding new items is good. but increase or decrease drop rate too much is stupid.

and if you want players play alts more.can't you only make some events special for alts.for example give alts a special drop rate buff which can only be used under lv64 for example. but the buff should not for lv max char.

the alts they are referring too are also lvl 65.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This event certainly masturbated a certain majority, but did nothing to populate those abandoned zones, zones whose content is merely token at this point. Since I'm not part of that majority (yet), I didn't get off on it, but even if I were, I'd still call it out for what it is.

 

(Would you like to know what that is? Please ask!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I know sorry. It was so much work to make these 2 dungeons. We ended up having to axe 7 quests since we ran out of time 😭 altho the high levels did need a good event as we probably haven’t had one since January? I forget  

 

im gunna try and make the next one more friendly to low levels !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's really frustrating is that I have a character on the verge, but still on the outside looking in. I can get into the dungeon but make 0 progress because lvl 60 enemies are so ridiculously overpowered for their level. Was that necessary? Yesterday in Enocia field I spent ~10 mins fighting an enemy to a standstill because every time I brought it to 1/3 of it's health, it healed 1/3 of it's health. Was this necessary?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2020 at 4:03 PM, enkephalin07 said:

What's really frustrating is that I have a character on the verge, but still on the outside looking in. I can get into the dungeon but make 0 progress because lvl 60 enemies are so ridiculously overpowered for their level. Was that necessary? Yesterday in Enocia field I spent ~10 mins fighting an enemy to a standstill because every time I brought it to 1/3 of it's health, it healed 1/3 of it's health. Was this necessary?

Ask for a team to kill enocia horde!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2020 at 4:57 PM, Filomena said:

Ask for a team to kill enocia horde!

If I can't pull my own weight with a single kill, then it's just not fun. I have guildies I can ask, who have been around long enough to have maxed level and optimized their gear. Even if they carry me, I still feel locked out of this event.

EDIT: I guess this boils down my issue with the event. It's designed to challenge players who have maximized their build and optimized their eq. I suppose that's fun for them, but who else is it fun for? Who else can participate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was limited to end game due to lack of time. it takes quiet awhile to make content and end game hasn’t had an event in almost a year 

 

the next ones will be more lower level catered  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want to say:

Event as a whole was really good. I like. Thank you.

Yes, something for lower caps in upcoming events would be good.

How about making the missing item craftable from other event items?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2020 at 4:18 AM, Daddy said:

It was limited to end game due to lack of time. it takes quiet awhile to make content and end game hasn’t had an event in almost a year 

 

the next ones will be more lower level catered  

It was good to have at least the old 2 low level dungeons for lower levels (Seona dungeon). We sure were happy to see them again, even if same stuff as 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2020 at 4:35 PM, Filomena said:

It was good to have at least the old 2 low level dungeons for lower levels (Seona dungeon). We sure were happy to see them again, even if same stuff as 2019.

If you got suggestions, be sure to toss 'em our way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SneakyHeal said:

Event was quiet fun.

Just crap that only title I wanted never dropped to anyone. Hopefully it's given by quest or something.

But overall, it was nice. : )

Yeah it will be given via quest it’s been made and tested. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2020 at 2:29 PM, Brain said:

Somebody always feel good about themself.And ppl only want to hear "good job" "well done" "thanks for the event" bla bla bla

Can you guys ask players do they really like this event?

Do they feel really happy after they got hundreds of ancient jewels box.hundreds of useless costumes.hundreds of uniq laser scanners.hundreds of uniq kilos. hundreds of skill reset codes...............................

Did the event really make more players online?Yes it did?

Will the event really make more players online after the event end?

You will see how many ppl online play pve after this event.

what would be next event at christmas and new year?thousands of what will drop?

The only thing i feel good in this event is the new title "zombie player" and Militart hat and the new skill stone stun coz they are hard to get

yes only stun stone.Not other ones.coz its drop rate is low .But why i feel its stats is really not better than uniq silence?

What do u feel when you bought a uniq silence at 30K months ago but now 10g each in AH? i had 20+uniq silence now!!!

Brain is a good thing.

 

last hallowen(last year) ancient spanerNT that only drop from caim/asmo (amara) drop in hallowen dunge(erring included) 1 week before hallowen i remember selling ancient spaner servis to cro for 25k ap, and before hallowen start i had 18pcs  of them extra in my wharehouse, now from my point of view thats ok, i dont really mind because it made server populated and got plenty of new player, compare to this hallowen(which i play for 3 day only) i think the purpose is to make player came back nad play(veteran), now the main issue here is declining of player(what made player quit) the answer is annie,

annie kill the population

taking boss agro/ bike looting, when i say boss didnt mean amara boss,, even xmas boss he did the same, ak boss. nb boss, now why that made player quit, player is human being and its human nature to be annoyed or when they had enuf they stop, and in this case they stop playing, reason is there is plenty of other game/mmo / realife duty (obligation) that are better to do rather then being annoyed by playing game that they used to love playing, what make a game enjoyable its, friends/ journey u made and when your friend stop playing it get lonely and when u lonely u quit.

akan kill the population,

stopping player from dual log, and yet there is always a way to dual log, stopping player from dual logging kill the population reason is, when there is less player around it gives the negative vibe to new player, and thats what people call ghost town.

making harder for lvl65 player to help/boost people either from guild/suer, because 100% of lvl65 have alt, and most of them boost new player while boosting/ making new alt of their own, or helping guildmate get to 65(guildmate alt)

its just my opinion but i dont force it on anyone its just opinion at the end of the day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2020 at 9:18 PM, Daddy said:

It was limited to end game due to lack of time. it takes quiet awhile to make content and end game hasn’t had an event in almost a year 

 

the next ones will be more lower level catered  

Try thinking more inclusive. It's a special once-a-year event, why would you want anyone left out of the fun? It's great to have a massive challenge that the most capable can put in the effort and walk away with a trophy they'll fondly remember (and may even use!)

But is Enocia Field, smack dam in newbie territory, the place to try to crush everyone's nuts?

EDIT: Oh, and next time, could the dungeon entrances be sexier?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, enkephalin07 said:

Try thinking more inclusive. It's a special once-a-year event, why would you want anyone left out of the fun? It's great to have a massive challenge that the most capable can put in the effort and walk away with a trophy they'll fondly remember (and may even use!)

But is Enocia Field, smack dam in newbie territory, the place to try to crush everyone's nuts?

EDIT: Oh, and next time, could the dungeon entrances be sexier?

They have more than 1 event each year. This event, Christmas, and Easter. I wouldn't expect anything spectacular for Christmas, because of working on new content. Though Daddy did say that they will make it enjoyable for all levels. I feel that they need to do something to get more people playing together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this